Saturday, July 28, 2018

ITS NOW 2018 - HOPEFULY I'VE GROWN.

I see some of you still visit images on this site! By definition its not up to date with what I do and some links have been lost.

I don't believe it justifies much effort but don't want to delete the images so am just tidying up the site, deleting the missing links and linking to my newer work - click the image to get a summary.

GO WHERE YOU WANT FROM HERE

You could have arrived here from many different places since I have all sorts of stuff on the INTERNET - you can find a list of links at the bottom of the page, otherwise follow my explanation. Why not email me and let me know what you are interested in. 

I am focussing on selling art based my photography. I have a range of images produced by transforming photographs with various computer based technologies. You can see these images on my internet sites with a few examples below



HOME_-_DaveH_Posterart___INCOMING
© 2017 Dave Harcourt.  All rights reserved

I sell these directly mainly as wall art, but they are also sold from art sites where they are available in different formats including t-shirts, posters, coffee cups, computer and phone cases, greeting cards and even pillow cases

I also sell images on stock sites which is where I have sold most to date

Finally I have the following blogs that cover non art selling things including some very old stuff 
and even have social media identities

I will be updating this with time, especially old blogs and social media sites (even if I'm not very active on them, but for now it covers the most important things I do on the INTERNET - you can always contact be by email at dave@digivu,co,za or daharcourt@icloud.com while a google search on Dave Harcourt shows a lot. 


All the links above are consolidated below 

ART & POSTERS - MY SITES ON THE INTERNET 
DaveHPosterart - comprehensive view of my images 
Zebra Portfolio - slide show of zebra images 

WEB SITES THAT SELL MY IMAGES ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING eg posters, t-shirts, greeting cards, coffee cups, bags, phone covers 
Etzy - zebras and one off transformations 
Saatchi Art - mixed subjects
Fineart America - very mixed colourful posterart 
Deviant Art - bright and colourful still life posterart 

MY BLOGS & WEBSITES 
digivu - food processing blog, photography & stuff 
Le Gros Chigy - establishing a home in France 
Daveh Photography - photography blog STOCK 
Big Stock 
Deposit Photo 
Amaly 
Fotolai

No comments:

Post a Comment